Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Don't Miss College Admissions Expert Mark Montgomery at BHS Monday Night

Personal note: I had the opportunity to listen to Mark two years ago when my son was a junior and his insights were so helpful in easing the anxiety involved with my first experience as a parent going through the college search process with one of my children. I encourage anyone with a child in high school to attend this session.


Date: Monday October 17th

Time: 6:30PM– 8:00PM
Location: Burlington (MA) High School Auditorium

Join us for an entertaining, informative, and stress-reducing presentation by a national expert in higher education. This presentation is aimed at students in 8th through 11th grade.  Students are encouraged to attend with their parents.




No comments:

Post a Comment