Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Words of Wisdom For Educators On Social Media And Our Students

I have been a longtime proponent of the use of social media by students and educators and I have written a little bit about this in the last few months with a post titled What Do You Do When You See Inappropriate Social Media Posts By Students?  As I was scanning my Twitter stream tonight, I spotted a few tweets on this same topic from Chris Lehmann and Audrey Watters, two of the most thoughtful educators I know.

This is a conversation that needs to be revisited in many communities where practices and policies are disconnecting students and educators from a resource that can help us create and/or extend connections between adults in students. Thanks to Chris and Audrey for sharing their thoughts on this important topic!


No comments:

Post a Comment